A Start of Something New

After reading a book named: A subtle art of not giving a fuck: A counter intuitive approach of living a good life. I realized a lot of things. I realized that everything that I am doing is wrong and that I only put myself in a situation that is ruining my life. I realized I deserved better for myself, I deserve to be a priority, not an option or a second choice. It's my choice that I am hurting myself and I should be responsible on how to get away with it. Reading that book made me realize on how lucky I am with the good people that surrounds me. All this time, I had been focusing on one person that doesnt even care about me. I'm just wasting all my time, energy , efforts specially emotions, emotions that ruins my life over the past year.

I finally let go of him, well I cannot say that I finally did but I'm still in a process, in a beautiful process. When you give yourself a chance to become a better version of yourself your giving your life a new meaning, a meaning that will change how you see things, how you value things that you have. I learned that you always have a choice not to get hurt, you always have a choice to be happy and be positive. Don't let other people ruin your life and happiness just focus in doing good things and good things will come back to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Somewhere

When Memories hits you back.

Forget me not.